Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hot Slut Of The Day!


Hot Slut Of The Day!

Saturday, August 27th 2011

Hot Slut Of The Day!

Hot Slut Of The Day!

The treasure chest of 1980s glamour that is THE CABOODLE!

Any glamorous being of beauty from the 1980s who always looked like she just rolled out of THE EYES HAVE IT kept all of her magic and secrets in a double decker pastel box of wonder called The Caboodle. Whenever I saw a ho carrying around a Caboodle, I knew she was hardcore about her beauty. The Caboodle is where all your Wet 'N Wild and Great Lash dreams slept while waiting for you to pull them out and graffiti your face with them.

Dlisted reader Ms. Jackson nominated this work of art that should really have a place in Smithsonian and had this to say about every beauty's war paint carrier of choice:

I have a contender. The Caboodle. Any badass bitch from the 80 and 90s knows about this make-up case. Just look @ the colours...you know Kelly Kapowski had one! I thought I was the hottest thing living when I filled mine up with frosty eyeshadows and black eyeliner (which I lined my lips with btw). It needs some recognition and respect, please make it the Hot Slut of the Day!!!

Or if you're like me, you stole your cousin's Caboodle, poured all of her shit out of it and used the bottom part as a wading pool for your Catra doll.

Just looking at those pictures of The Caboodle are filling

Source: http://www.celebrities.com/celebrity-magazine/hot-slut-of-the-day-177/

Dania Ramirez Danica Patrick Daniella Alonso Danneel Harris Deanna Russo Denise Richards Desiree Dymond

No comments:

Post a Comment